- New AMD Reproduction Pre-Punched Firewall Assembly - Heater Only
- This firewall is manufactured with the holes for the Heater System ONLY - NON Air Conditioned models.
- AMD Brand Name
- Black EDP Coated to help fight against corrosion
- Made on AMD's own Tooling
- Heavy Steel Gauge
- Officially Licensed GM Restoration Parts
- NOTE: The Front "Torque Box" Brackets where the Firewall bolts to the Body Mounts on the frame are NOT Included on this firewall. You will have to buy new ones separately or transfer over your originals to this new firewall.
- FITS the Following Models without A/C:
- 1968 - 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle / Malibu / SS Super Sport
- 1968 - 1972 Chevrolet El Camino / SS Super Sport
- 1970 - 1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo / SS Super Sport
- 1970 - 1972 GMC Sprint
We ask that you compare the pictures to your existing firewall to make sure. In many instances a manufacturer will produce items that may fit other vehicles as well but the manufacturer may not fully cross reference fit on other models.
We feel this firewall will fit the following vehicles as well.....but we can not guarantee it. Please let us know if you feel otherwise so that we can confirm, modify or retract our statement.
Additional holes may need to be drilled out to accommodate other accessories / options or filled in if not used.
At this current time the ONLY Firewalls being produced are for the 68-72 Chevelle and 68-69 GTO Applications which means that this maybe your only choice for a new replacement as this time.
- May ALSO FIT the following Models without A/C
- 1968 - 1972 Buick: Skylark / GS
- 1968 - 1972 Oldsmobile: Cutlass / 442
- 1968 - 1972 Pontiac: LeMans / GTO
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.