- Brand New Reproduction Molded Hood Pad / Insulation
- This is a Formed / Molded Hood Pad specifically designed to fit the contours of the underside of the hood just like the factory had.
- This is the most correct hood pad next to an original for those performing a concourse type of restoration or for those looking for a cleaner more correct underside look.
- Die-Stamped with Crisp Clean Edges & Cut Outs
- This pad features two molded lines that run the length of the hood pad
- Pre-punched holes for the hood clips
- Cut out for the under hood light
- These are retained in place with spray adhesive & hood clips
- Glue & Hood Clips are NOT INCLUDED
- REM Manufacturing
- Made in the USA
- We offer other less expense standard pre-cut hood insulation pads as well to which fit & function are just fine. Please see our other listings if you desire that
- Because this is a molded hood pad, shipping is not cheap as this style of pad can not be folded up and yes, shipping is built in to the price...
We ask that you please read the following before you buy...
PLEASE MEASURE Your Hood Clip MOUNTING HOLES Before You Buy!!!
- There is an overlap in coverage meaning that your model may use a different model style hood pad as there are two available for the 68-72 Cutlass models.
- This style is for the "S" Style / 442 (non Convertible) models HOWEVER, the Cutlass Supreme Style has also been known to be used in the Cutlass "S" 442 models
- MEASURE the center to center distance between the very Front Two Hood Clip Mounting Holes!!!
- These are the two holes located at the very top front of the hood when opened where the hood clips attach
- IF YOUR MEASUREMENT is 38 inches or LESS then this is the CORRECT hood pad for your hood which is the 68-72 Cutlass "S" 442 Style
- IF YOUR MEASUREMENT is 38 3/4 inches or close to that then this IS NOT the correct hood pad for your hood. You will need to use the 70-72 Cutlass Supreme Style. Please see our other listing.
- 1968 - 1972 Cutlass "S" / 442 models
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.