- These manuals were used by the GM factory assembly line workers as the cars rolled down the assembly line.
- Completely illustrated each manual shows how the various pieces of the car fit together
- Contains part numbers, engine and driveline specifications, codes and much more.
- The most valuable book for any person restoring their car.
- If you buy this manual you may find pages that are blank or so light they are nearly impossible to read or some with so much background noise that it's hard to read them.
- We are aware of these pages. These manuals are copies of original G.M. manuals and are equal to or better than the quality of the originals.
- While we continue to attempt to improve the quality of each book by cleaning up and redrawing pages there are pages which nothing can be done to improve them.
- We hope that sometime in the future a better original copy will surface but for the time being we are confident that this manual is the best print on the market.
- There are approximately 360 pages in this manual.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.