- New Reproduction Floor Pan Section
- Cost effective solution in both shipping & in labor expenses to repair / replace minor rust or damaged floors.
- AMD Tooling
- Heavy Gauge Steel, Like Original
- Crisp Detailed & Correct Body Lines
- Black EDP Coated
- To Clarify, AMD has their own tooling and this is unique to them ONLY.
- Their parts are test fitted and are more correct, better fitting than other reproductions currently out there. Their panels include correct-as-original clips, tabs, bends and seams where applicable.
- Reproduction Parts are NOT all the same or from the same manufacturers
- This is why we advertise the manufacturer on many of our listings so you can see your options and make a choice
- FRONT SECTION ONLY
- RH - Passenger Side
The 1964-1967 floor pan design was continued through 1972 on ALL 4 Door GM "A" Body Models and in the El Camino. If you have a 1968 thru 1972 2 Door Model (Excluding the El Camino) this floor pan IS NOT CORRECT Please see our other listings!
- Fits the following 2 Door "A" Body Models:
- 1964 - 1972 Chevrolet: El Camino
- 1971 - 1972 GMC: Sprint
- 1964 - 1967 Chevrolet: Chevelle - Malibu - SS
- 1964 - 1967 Buick: Skylark - GS
- 1964 - 1967 Oldsmobile: Cutlass - 442
- 1964 - 1967 Pontiac: GTO - Tempest - LeMans
- Fits the following 4 Door "A" Body Models:
- 1964 - 1972 Chevrolet: Chevelle - Malibu
- 1964 - 1972 Buick: Special - Skylark
- 1964 - 1972 Oldsmobile: F-85 - Cutlass
- 1964 - 1972 Pontiac: Tempest - LeMans
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.