- New Reproduction Full Floor Pan & Under Rear Seat Panel
- There are several manufacturers with several different versions out on the market!
- Please Note:
- We sell floors from other manufacturers that list 68 - 72 A-Body as one floor. There is a difference and that is located in the design of the Front & Center underside floor support braces. DynaCorn has specified 1968 - 1969 as one style and 1970 - 1972 as another style so when they produce pre-assembled full floor pans they separate the two styles. (Even though they are interchangeable)
Please Read Below !!!!
- Manufactured by DynaCorn (Dii)
- Dimensions: 59" x 73.25" x 46.5"
- Black EDP Coated
- This is a "2" Piece Floor Pan meaning that the Rear Under the Seat Floor Pan is welded to the interior floor pan to make 1 piece - so there is a seam between the two panels (as shown in the pictures).
- Please Note:
- Front, Center & Rear Underside Support Braces ARE included
- Bucket Seat Floor Mounting Brackets ARE included
- Seat Belt Bolt Anchor Plates ARE included
- Transmission Shifter Cable Hole is pre-drilled out
- Rear Lower & Upper Seat Anchors are NOT included
- Inner & Outer Rocker Panels are NOT included
- Fits the following 2 Door Models:
- 1968 - 1969 Buick: Skylark - Special - GS
- 1968 - 1969 Chevrolet: Chevelle - Malibu - SS
- 1968 - 1969 Oldsmobile: Cutlass - F85 - 442
- 1968 - 1969 Pontiac: GTO - Tempest - LeMans
The 1964-1967 floor pan design was continued through 1972 on ALL 4 Door GM "A" Body Models and in the El Camino. If you have a 1968 - 1972 El Camino or 4 Door Model this floor pan IS NOT CORRECT. Please see our other listings!
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.