- New Reproduction Full Floor Pan & Under Rear Seat Panel
- There are several manufacturers with several different versions out on the market!
- This floor is a Standard Style Replacement Floor intended for patch repair
Please Read Below !!!!
- This is a 1 Piece Front to Rear Stamping meaning the rear under seat floor pan is part of the same interior floor pan stamp and not a separate panel welded in place.
- Manufactured by DynaCorn (Dii)
- Dimensions: 59" x 73.25" x 46.5"
- **Weld Through Primer**
- According to the manufacturer, unlike EDP Coatings, this new coating does not require the paint to be stripped to bare metal prior to welding.
- Front, Center & Rear Underside Support Braces are NOT included
- Floor Seat Mounting Brackets are NOT included
- Rear Lower & Upper Seat Anchors are NOT included
- Seat Belt Bolt Anchor Plates are NOT included
- Inner & Outer Rocker Panels are NOT included
- Fits the following 2 Door Models:
- 1968 - 1972 Buick: Skylark - Special - GS
- 1968 - 1972 Chevrolet: Chevelle - Malibu - SS
- 1972 - 1972 Chevrolet: Monte Carlo - SS
- 1968 - 1972 Oldsmobile: Cutlass - F85 - 442
- 1968 - 1972 Pontiac: GTO - Tempest - LeMans
- The 1964-1967 floor pan design was continued through 1972 on ALL 4 Door GM "A" Body Models and in the El Camino. If you have a 1968 - 1972 El Camino or 4 Door Model this floor pan IS NOT CORRECT Please see our other listings!
We do combine orders!!! If you are purchasing more than one item, please wait for us to combine your purchases to add in the adjusted shipping charge.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.