- New Rear Side Marker Light & Bezel Mounting Template Kit
- This template kit is for accurately locating where cut out & drill the holes to mount the rear side marker lights correctly.
- This is particularly needed when certain versions of replacement 1967-68 quarter panel skins are installed on 1968 models whereby the light holes are not provided as the 1967 models did not have them. Easier to cut a hole than to weld one closed.
- A great solution to installing components without having to guess where to drill or cut holes........then find out you were wrong!
- Easy To Use!
- Full Size Template
- Digitally Rendered!
- To Clarify, this is for the TEMPLATE Kit only!
- Marker Lights & Bezels are NOT included!
- Classic Templates, its distributors or retail dealers which include Tamraz’s Parts are NOT responsible for ANY incorrect holes due to user misapplication, misprints, dimensional errors, reproduction part variances or any alteration to the original body contours as supplied by the manufacturer.
Please realize that you or your installer need to triple check the measurements prior to drilling ANY hole! Reproduction parts come from several sources and will vary! Line up the item to be installed against the template FIRST and see if the mounting points are correct then adjust accordingly.
- FITS :
- 1968 Chevrolet: Camaro
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.